Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome Baby





Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "3D" Create any 3D project. 
For my project today, I made this cute little baby gift bag. I cut the purse from a file from the Silhouette store and added the monkey which was cut from the Lettering Delights Welcome To The Jungle file. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden face stamp and mounted him on pop dots. 
I created the circle sentiment using My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Dies and Stampin' Around Spring stamp set. To finish I tied a Milk Chocolate Crinkle Ribbon to the top. 
I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your purse is so cute and that monkey is absolutely adorable! I am so lucky to have you on my design team! :)

Kimberly

Sherrie K. said...

Gigi..this is too cute for words! I just love the adorable bag and the monkey couldn't be cuter! So awesome! As always..your creations are fabulous!
Happy Monday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Adorable bag and monkey

Kathy Salido said...

Super sweet Gigi! Love thepurse file ( just went & grabbed it ) the monkey is too cute. Love the dotted paper