Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Monsters Inc. Birthday

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at My Craft Spot and I have a MONSTEROUSLY fun card to share with you!
I used My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greetings and Inside and Out Set #2 for the sentiment on this card. 





Mike and Sully ( from Monsters Inc.) were cut with my Cameo and a blog hop freebie file from SVG Cutting Files. You could only get it during that hop....so if you don't have it, I'm sorry :(
I mounted them to a white mat that I added a black pen stitching line around the edge. The sentiment is a combination of My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greetings and Inside and Out Set #2. I taped off the "Halloween" and inked up my stamp. Then I removed the tape and stamped the "Have A Monsterously Fun". Then I used the Happy Birthday stamp and did the same thing with the "Happy" so I ended up with that fun sentiment. To finish I tied a bow to the card. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

OMG , Gigi, this card is so stinkin cute!!! Love the great colors.

janner said...

Super cute! Love the colours and the sentiment.

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia