Thursday, August 18, 2016

You Can Count On Me

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing this fun card I made using more of my Peachy Keen Face stamps. I can't get enough of these fun faces!



I  started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and Rectangle Dies 2.
I cut the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Happy Cactus and hid the face. I stamped it instead with a Peachy Keen Zippy Emoji's 1 1/8 inch face stamp.
I used a white gel pen for the highlights and to color in the eyes. 
I added a strip of decorative paper to the back and added the cactus on pop dots.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Fancy Topper Die and stamped the sentiment from the Lollipops Galore stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

I am going to enter this into the PPPR Linky Party.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This turned out amazing! That face is hilarious!