Sunday, August 7, 2016

Load Of Fun!

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Crafters Choice"

I made this fun treat for my project.



























I started this project with the Fancy Topper Die and added a tab cut with the Label Dies.
I cut the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Dump Truck out, used a white gel pen for all the highlights, and added it on pop dots.
I stamped the sentiment on the tab using the Beep Beep stamp set. I stamped the dump trucks on the candies and the "beep beep" sentiment from  the Beep Beep Candies
To finish, I added the candies and paper shred to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag and attached the topper.

I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!


Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg!! That dump truck is way too cute!! Love the polka dots!!!

Unknown said...

This is so stinkin cute!!!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Michelle said...

so super cute ! great treat for a boy party !!!