Monday, August 8, 2016

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 1- We Go Together Like...

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets along with a NEW Die set!




I made this fun card using the NEW Border Dies and Kawaii Candies 2.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and cut the white mat using the Card Mat Dies.
I cut the side of the mat along with 2 other colors using the NEW Border Dies 2.
I used the Stitched Circle Dies to cut the holes and added the stamped images from the NEW Kawaii Candies 2 and Kawaii Candies stamp sets.
I colored them with Copic markers and added them to the center of the circles on pop dots.
I used the We Go Together Like stamp set for the sentiments I stamped around the circles and We Go Together Like 2 for the sentiment tag which I cut with the Label Dies.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

August 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST


NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome card!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

Sin City Chix said...

LOVE THIS CARD! I need to recreate it ASAP!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness!!!! LOVE!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Michelle said...

such a FREAKING CAUTE card !!! love everything about it chickie !!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

LOVE YOUR CARD! This is super adorable! Really love the design! THe sentiments go so well with this card.