Friday, August 5, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 3-Lucille-Roarin Fun



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!



Rip Roarin' 20's fun Lucille!

Lucille is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Lucille



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added the background mat and center mat cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I stamped Lucille onto the white mat and colored her with Copic Markers, adding the white with a gel pen.
To finish, I added some trim to the side and stamped the sentiment.

She is available in the STORE Today!

Thanks for joining us for our August Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: