Saturday, August 20, 2016

Unicorns and Glitter

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing this sweet card I made using lots of Jaded Blossom! I am just LOVING the NEW Border Dies 2 and the cloud dies in them.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the outer mat cut with the  Card Mat Dies  and the inside mat cut with the Rectangle Dies 1.
I inked the background with Tim Holtz inks and added the clouds I cut with the Border Dies 2.
I stamped and colored the unicorn from the Unicorns and Glitter stamp set and added stickles to her.
I stamped the sentiment onto the bottom and mounted the unicorn on pop  dots.
I stamped the sun using the Paisley stamp set, cut it out, and mounted it on pop dots to the corner.
To finish, I added a ribbon and sequins to the background.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

I love this!! Just darling!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M