Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 2- I'm Soy Into You

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


Here is the fun project I made



Wouldn't these make the cutest party favors!?!?! 
I started this project with the Treat Tag Die and cut it out.
I stamped the sentiment onto the side using the NEW Foodie stamp  set and added the girl I cut from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Geisha Girl.
To finish, I attached the tag with a ribbon to a 2.25 X 8 Inch Clear Bag that I filled with chop sticks and soy sauce packets.

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

August 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST


NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Regular price for the release package is $142.99


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow!!! This is too cute!! What a great idea!!!

Unknown said...

This is sweet and the geisha girl is absolutely adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love love love!!!!!

Sin City Chix said...

Soy adorbs!

Sarah said...

Oh my word-- love this oh so much!

Michelle said...

such a cute favor ! perfect for a party !