Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 2- Jessica-You're Classic



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!




Poodle skirt loving, 50's Jessica!

Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Jessica



I cut the card base using the SVG Cutting Files Arched Top Card Base and added the inside mat.
I stamped and colored Jessica with Copic markers and added her on pop dots.
The background mat is cut with the Jaded Blossom Layered Frame and Journal Die and I the bow from the Bow Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the "you're" from the Abigail-You're Fun stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed our August peeks so far!
 Have a great day!

No comments: