Friday, August 26, 2016

Invitations Galore Blog Hop



Invitations Galore blog Hop!

This hop will give you lots of inspiration and access to some totally awesome new files & stamps!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

This hop is set up DIFFERENTLY then ones in the past, so please read accordingly.
HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop.  There are 13 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! Remember 13 stops, so that means 13 comments in total! 
Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

THERE IS NO REQUEST FILES form on this hop.
Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects. SOME files are FREE for today ONLY....  There are 3 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY!  (prices will return to normal at end of hop) This will be the new platform for our hops moving forward.

Jaded Blossom is also releasing two stamp sets to go along with the Invitation Theme!



Free with purchase of bundle



*********************************************
**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE
**************************************************************************
And now for my project!
I made this fun Halloween Invitation.







I started this project with the NEW Tri-Fold Coffin Card which also happens to be FREE TODAY ONLY! You can get it HERE 
I cut it out with my Cameo along with 4 mat layers. 1 for the outside and 3 for the inside.
I cut the NEW Walking Mummy and pop dotted him to the front of the card.
I heat embossed the sentiment from the NEW Invitations Galore stamp set and added black brads to each corner of the mat. 
For the inside mats, I stamped each top and bottom using the Halloween Designer Tapes and the mummy from the Too Cute To Spook.
I stamped the side panels with the Halloween Panels and colored the images with Copic Markers.
I used the Invitations Galore stamp set to stamp all the invitation details except for the "Halloween" sentiment which is from the Happy Hello Add On.
To finish, I glued a ribbon around the card and tied it in a bow.


Next up is MEL

Did you lose your way? 
Our little line up here will help you out!


Candace http://www.papercraftsbycandace.com/
Michelle http://scrappinwithmybug.com/
Gigi http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/ -You Are Here

66 comments:

Jan said...

Way too cute!

Kelli Smith said...

Oh My, I love this Tri-Fold Invitation card.I just love Halloween... You totally rocked this to the max.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Awesome invite!! So super cute!!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

GiGi, swoon! I'm loving this card!!! Too stinkin' spooktacular!

Blue6366 said...

Oh my crafty goodness that is such an amazing card. I LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Cuteness overload :-) LOVE it!

2craftykaties said...

Love the possibilities with this new card! AMAZING Halloween invite!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

OMG this is so so great!

mamascrapper69 said...

very cute invitation!!! so awesome

Libby said...

Your Mummy is just the cutest ever!!

Unknown said...

This is tooooooooo cute!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!

SD said...

This is great. Well done.

Cynthia said...

Another goodie, love it. thanks so much for sharing..

Unknown said...

Love this card - cute project!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Love this invitation! Can't wait for Halloween!!!!

Debby Pannell said...

This is haunting fabulous.
TTFN

Karen Wedding said...

Awesome card. That would make a perfect Halloween party invitation.

gmanshk said...

I love your Halloween party invite. so creative...who wouldn't want to come to your party? You did a great job with all of the shading on the mummy. thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

I'm so in love with this! fantastic job!!!

Sue said...

Wonderful tri fold card!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is SO cute!!

Beckie Williams said...

Mel, this is so darn cute. Love it to pieces!!

Lyn or Gary Meeker said...

This idea makes me want to plan a Halloween Party.. going to have to think about this....LOL!

Elaine said...

great idea for a party invite!

Sin City Chix said...

Eeeek! This invite is over the top ca-ute! And so many details! LOVE!

Sue D said...

Cute and clever with the tri fold coffin.

Michelle said...

this is sooooo soooo cute ! love how you used all the different stamps to create this ! its awesome !

Unknown said...

I love this! My favorite in the hop so far, great job!

Pam said...

Very cute!!

Dana Johnson said...

This has to be my favorite so far!!

Katy said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your card is AWESOME! Love, love, love the little mummy on the front.
Thanks for the coffin card base too!

Anonymous said...

Cute invite!

nina said...

love the coffin and the mummy, reminds me that summer is almost over

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this! Spooky cute! TY!

Unknown said...

Love the mummy!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...LOVE!!!

Mindy Eggen Design said...

absolutely AMAZING work! love the mummy!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a FUN invitation! I love tri fold coffin card~ The new stamps are amazing...can't wait to get mine!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

I love it

Unknown said...

Love, Love it!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! this is Fantastic!!! love it!

kristy n said...

Love it

Unknown said...

Just in time for Halloween

Unknown said...

I love this one

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this trifold coffin card. Thank you so much for the freebie file.

stephanie said...

love it!

sleepy scrapper said...

I left my commrnt on the wrong site but everyones creayions are great

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love the mummy.

red1979 said...

Oh how cute! Love this adorable mummy card! Thanks for the free file as well.

Mona said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

LOOOVE this Mummy Invite! Sooo CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE this!! So happy this is the free file.

Unknown said...

super cute!

scootingranny said...

This is so so so cute!!

Sherri said...

Love love love this project. I love Halloween and this is perfect for a Halloween Party Invitation. I love how you used the Halloween Designer Tape Stamps on this invitation. TFS.

Kathy said...

I really like this one a lot.

Ali said...

What a great idea!

Lorie said...

Wow, this is crazy awesome!

snowdraak said...

That is such a cute mummy. I love the coffin tri fold card. Very clever.

Unknown said...

Really really cute card.. love it

Lacey said...

This is one of my favorites so far. Great job.

albrennick said...

OMG... adorable!!

Unknown said...

Its funny !!