Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 1- Tess-Rocker




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!



Meet 80s punk rocking Tess!!

Tess will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Tess



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added the small and medium stars cut with the Star Dies, the large star cut with my Cameo, and a row of tickets to the sides.
I stamped and colored Tess and added her on pop dots. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and cut them out randomly by hand and matted them in pink.

She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our August Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: