Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Howdy Partner





It's time for another Theme Week!
INSPIRED BY... Simply create something that was inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc!
We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for August'sTheme Week!
Make ANY project that was inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Savanna-Howdy Partner stamp set for my Theme Week  have card. 

My card is INSPIRED BY: Jessie from Toy Story





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I used the Border Dies to create the floor molding in the background and stamped the sentiment onto the bottom using the The Great Outdoors stamp set.
I stamped and colored Savanna in the colors and patters of what Jessie wears and pop dotted her to the card.
I tied some jute twine around the top and added a button.
To  finish, I stamped the sentiment bubble from the Funny Bunny stamp set and the sentiment from the Savanna stamp.



I hope you will play along with us in our Monthly Theme Week! You can see and post all your projects in our Facebook Group HERE

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: