Thursday, August 4, 2016

Oh Snap!

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing the Birthday card and matching lollipop treat I made using the Monthly Spotlight stamp set, Lights, Camera, Action.






I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Camera Set and created the shaped card.
I decided to add the face to the center of the camera lens that I stamped with the Peachy Keen Quick and Simple Emoji 1 1/8 inch faces.
I stamped the button images and sentiment from the Light, Camera, Action stamp  set and the inside sentiment from the Capturing Memories stamp set.
For the lollipop topper, I cut the Scallop Slider and Topper Die.
I cut the camera using the Film Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Lollipops Galore stamp set.

Don't forget, you can get this stamp set at a great price this month!
Lights, Camera ACTION!

I hope you all like my projects and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

SRob said...

This is do cute! Where on earth did you get that lollipop? I want some.