Thursday, August 10, 2017

You Mermaid My Day

Hi everyone! I wanted to share another card I made using the NEW July Peachy Keen SOTM set. 
I just LOVE this beautiful mermaid!





















I started this card with a standard A2 card base and I cut the background mat using the Rectangle Dies 2. I then cut out purple frame with the Rectangle Dies 2 and the window using the Rectangle Dies 1.
I added the background colors by sponging on the blue color with Distress Ink and colored the sand using Copic Markers.
I stamped and colored the mermaid, fish, coral, sentiment, and treasure chest all from the July Stamp Of The Month set.
To finish, I added the mermaid, chest, and purple frame on pop dots.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Make sure to check out Peachy Keen Stamps for all the newly released stamps!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

You did such a great job!! She is beautiful!