Friday, August 18, 2017

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 5- Morning Of- Pig Out Card and Treat Box Set

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 1 more stamp set and our August Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are


Monday- Elephantastic Tube 
Tuesday- Giddy Up Gable Box
Wednesday- Hedgehog Tree Stump Box
Thursday- Panda Purse

Image may contain: text

August Freebie
No automatic alt text available.

I made this card and treat box set for today





I started this set with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies. I stamped and paper pieced the pig from the Pig Out stamp set and added him on pop dots. I stamped his scarf from the Giddy Up  stamp set and added the banner cut with the Banner Dies.
To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Candy Wrap Dies and added a bow.
I cut the box using the NEW Gable Box Die and added a ribbon for the closure.
I stamped the sentiments from the Shrinking Clothes freebie, adding the top on on a flag cut with the Card Layer Dies 1.
To finish, I stamped and paper pieced the little pig and added him to the flag.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute! Love all your projects this week, awesome!!!❤️❤️❤️

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Sarah said...

Love these!

Tar said...

So very cute!

Michelle said...

hehehe cute colors combo ! love the little bandanna on the pig !