Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 1- Zac Technology




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!


Image may contain: drawing



Zac will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Zac



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut out the SVG Cutting Files Texting Shape Phone and only used the top cuts. 
I stamped the sentiments into the speech bubbles using the Kawaii Sentiments and Zac.
I stamped and colored Zac with Copic markers and added him on pop dots to the front.
To finish, I added an emoji sticker to the bottom speech bubble.

I hope you enjoyed our September release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable!! He is so cute!!