Thursday, August 3, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 2- Sam-Game On




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!
Remember Sam? He's back and getting his game on!



No automatic alt text available.




Sam will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Sam



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added a strip of blue paper, a Scallop Circle and stamped Sam onto a Stitched Circle Die.
I colored him with Copic Markers and added some twine for the controller wire.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a Mini Tag Die 2 and cut it apart, adding the other piece at the top.

I hope you enjoyed our September release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

OK by far, this is the cutest boy stamp Annie has come up with!! I love love love it!!