Monday, August 7, 2017

Otter Themed Planner Pages

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I used all otter stickers from several different Finding Dory sticker books in my Mini Happy Planner.




Close up of the glasses I added to the otter


























Didn't this turn out so fun?! I thought it would be neat to pick out only the otter stickers to do a spread :)
I used 3 different Finding Dory sticker books I picked up at the Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart for inspiration.

I used 3 different blue washi tapes and cut apart the edges of the sticker sheets from the book to add in the green print.
 The rest of the stickers are from various MAMBI sticker books, including the glasses I added to the otter on Sunday. How fun did that turn out!?! 

I hope you all liked my spread for the week and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

The otters are super cute!! Love them!!