Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Fur Baby Treat Bag

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing this "new puppy" treat bag I made.




















I started this project with the Ric Rac Topper Die and added it to a bag I filled with Mini Milk Bones.
I stamped and colored the dog from Puppy Dress Up stamp set and mounted him to mats cut with the Stitched Hexagon Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Meow and Forever stamp set onto flags I cut with the Card Layer Dies 1.


I just recently got 2 new puppies myself! What a lot of work but so fun at the same time :D
This is where they hang out while I'm in my craft room, along with my older dog who is nice enough to share his bed.




















I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Diana Hernandez said...

This is the cutest topper!! Love the paper you chose and that puppy on the hexagon mat is too perfect, so adorable. Great project, tfs.

Beckie Williams said...

OK this is too darn cute. I am in love with your new fur babies and keep sharing pictures! I love your little treat bag!!