Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Peachy Keen August Release Day 1

The new August Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of images to get the fall season off to a very cute start. Puppies, gourds, sloths, butterflies, raccoons, and even a little guy in a waffle costume! The sets all mix and match to create adorable projects.

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 


We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 
.99 cent shipping to USA!




Hi everyone! Here is a couple cards I made using the new Peachy Keen August Stamp of the Month set.





























How fun is this adorable scarecrow gourd?! 
I started this card with a 5X5 card base and added several mats to the background.
I stamped and colored all the pieces for the scarecrow gourd, even giving her a shawl that is actually the cape for the dog stamp.
I stamped and colored the leaves adding them to the bottom and the sentiment onto a tag.

SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

 August Stamp Of The Month Set
Jaded Blossom
Rectangle Dies 2
Candy Charms and Banner Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Label Dies





The super cool part about this stamp set is that you can use the gourd main body to create more than just gourds, like this super cute snowman!
I started this card with an A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I added a stitched circle die and banners to the bottom. I stamped and colored the snowman using the different elements from the August SOTM set and added her on pop dots.
I stamped the sentiment onto a banner cut with the Border Dies and mounted it on pop dots.
To finish, I added the snowflakes and gems.

SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

 August Stamp Of The Month Set
Jaded Blossom
Card Mat Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Border Dies
Winter Dies
Card Layer Dies 1 and 2



I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!


 I'll be back tomorrow with more fun projects from this release.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE cards! LOVE the designs and the sweet Peachy Keen images!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations