Thursday, August 24, 2017

Peachy Keen August Release Day 2

The new August Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of images to get the fall season off to a very cute start. Puppies, gourds, sloths, butterflies, raccoons, and even a little guy in a waffle costume! The sets all mix and match to create adorable projects.

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 

We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 

.99 cent shipping to USA!


Hi everyone! Here are a couple of project I made using some the newly released stamp sets from Peachy Keen Stamps. These stamp sets are so FUN!!!

For my first project I made this Halloween Treat Box using the new Faceless Frank and Bride add on stamp set and the Gourd-geous Gourd Face stamps.



I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Gable Box Die and cut it out. 
I stamped and colored the Bride of Frankenstein  with Copic markers, giving her a face from the Gourd-geous Gourd Face stamps, and added her to the front on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiments onto tags cut with the Label Dies and Mini Tag Dies, tying the top one on with some twine.

For my second project, I made this fun card using the You CAN Do It Raccoon add on stamp set.




I  started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I used Distress Ink to flick the background and added some flags cut with the Card Layer Dies 1.
I stamped and colored the raccoon in the can and pop dotted it to the card.

For my last card, I used the new Super Slow Sloth add on stamp set.




I  started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the tree pieces from the Scenic Dies and added the tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.
I stamped and colored the Sloth with Copic markers and added him to the card on pop dots.


I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting!

Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see all the new stamps released and get:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your cards are so flippin' CUTE! Love them!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations