Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 3- Hedgehog Sump Treat Box

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

No automatic alt text available.

I made this fun treat box for today.





I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Tree Stump Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added the grass and flowers that I cut with the Spring Dies.
I stamped and half colored/half paper pieced the hedgehog from the NEW Hedgehugs stamp set and mounted her on pop dots.
I stamped the candy sentiments and punched them with a circle punch. I added them to the inside of the box along with some paper shred.
To finish, I cut the top label using the Label Shape Dies, stamped the sentiment, and added more flowers.



Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back tomorrow for Day 4!


Have a great day!




We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

August 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Regular price for the release package is $145.99

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is sooooo freaking cute !!!! i love all the little details from the wood grain to the pretty flowers !

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!! LOVE!

Unknown said...

Omg! This is just way too cute!!❤️❤️❤️

Sarah said...

Abbbbbsooooofreakin' amazing!

Tar said...

This is just great!