Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Witches, Cats, And Ghosts About

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at My Craft Spot and I wanted to share a card with you. I used several of My Craft Spot's products on this card.




I was really happy with how this card turned out. Sometimes you see something in your head and it doesn't always some out the way you see it! LOL!
I started this card with using My Craft Spot's 4 Inch Metal Doily Die for the background. I used a pair of decorative scissors to cut the edges of my banner tag and used a black pen to add the stitching. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greetings stamp set and heat embossed it using glitter embossing powder. 
I stamped the spider onto the tag and the witches hat using My Craft Spot's Jar Full Of Halloween stamp set. I colored the hat using some Copic markers and cut the hat out onto a 2 inch circle. I inked the edges of the circle and mounted it with pop dots. To finish I added the ribbon and a MS Drippy Goo border punch. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

5 comments:

jessica said...

What a GREAT Halloween card Gigi!! LOVE the embossing and all the fun My Craft Spot stamps and dies!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute. hugs

Shelly said...

Love it GIGI! it;s my favorite sentiment!

Thanks for sharing with us!
Shelly
Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Super cute & COOL!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Pam said...

Wonderful Halloween card! Love the embossing and the color!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com