Friday, October 11, 2013

Bounty Of The Season Gift Bag

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a fun gift bag to share with you. I used the Hayrides Digi stamp set for that super cute girl holding the pumpkin. This is such a wonderful fall themed set!



I created the bag using a paper lunch sack and the front and back layers are from the SVG Cutting Files Arched 2 Card Base cut file. After I glued the front and backs onto the bag, I used an oval punch to punch out the handles. 
I colored the girl digi with copic markers and cut her out. I mounted her on pop dots and added a punched flower border to the bottom of the bag. The sentiment mats were cut with My Craft Spot's Ornate Labels Metal Dies and I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. To finish, I threaded some ribbon through the sentiment tag and added a ribbon with bow to close the bag.

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day and weekend!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet, great colouring!

Pam said...

This is so cute, I just love that little cutie with her big ole' pigtales and holding the pumpkin!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

This is such a fabulous idea, I may have to give it a try!!

Migdalia said...

Adorable treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Karen said...

GiGi, this is as creative, joyous, and lovely as every single one of your projects! I love the combination of whimsy and elegance. :o) I am fluttering over here after seeing your comment while I was leaving Kimberly some love... I am so sorry for your loss. I have prayed for you and your family (and will continue to do so). Lots of love being sent to you!

Hugs and blessings!