Monday, October 7, 2013

Trick Or Treat Coffin Treat Pockets

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Post, please see post just below this one!





Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "Trick Or Treat" Make something with the theme of trick or treat.
 I made these super cute and fun treat pouches for my project today.

I used several cut files from SVG Cutting Files. The Coffin Treat Pockets and Chibi Mummy. How fun and cute are these cut files?!!? I stamped the eyes and nose on the mummy using a Peachy Keen Cornies face stamp. I created the sentiment tag by using My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Metal Dies and the Spook Treats stamp set. 

I hope you all will play along in the challenge and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Pam said...

These are such cute little Mummy's!
Great treat holders!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

these are so cute. hugs

Migdalia said...

I seriously cannot stop laughing..They are TOO TOO Cute!!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

These are AMAZING and so CUTE!!! Love the fun papers and the mummy's are so stinken awesome!
So glad to be crafting with you again!
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

These little treat holders are just TOO STINKIN' CUTE Gigi,Have a GREAT day my friend!!!:)

Kathy Salido said...

these are super adorable!!