Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gift's Galore SVG Cutting File Challenge

Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is Gifts Galore- any type of gift (this means no single cards)  
You have until the 14 of November to play along!

I had Miss Ann create these ADORABLE bags for me. Didn't they turn out super cute?!?! These will be perfect for gift giving this holiday season. The name of the file is Gingerbread Head Bag Set and they are available now!




I cut the boy bag out of red and the girl out of pink. I cut all the layers with the file and inked the edges. I also added some white dots to the eyes and stickles to the white parts. I gave the girls bow a little dimension by curling the top bow piece before I added it with a pop dot. I added red stickle dots to the bows and tags to each one. The tags were cut with My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Metal Dies and I stamped the sentiments using the Mistletoe stamp set. 

I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's awesome projects! Have a great day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This bags are so sweet!!!!!

Karen said...

These are Adorable! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Adorable little gingerbread treat bags!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

very very cute. hugs

Rosie said...

ADORBLE

Larelyn said...

Oh my goodness, Gigi, these are just sooooo adorable. What a wonderful gift holder and your designs for them are fabulous. I think I need those files LOL!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, these treat bags are too adorable, love the stickles that you added, my fav is the girl!!

Migdalia said...

This is just TOO CAUTE!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Super Cute especially the Bow on that Gingy. Love it.

jessica said...

So super adorable Gigi!!!! LOVE them!!

Sherrie K. said...

These are adorable Gigi!
Sherrie K