Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas In The Heart

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a card to share with you. I used the Traditional Snowman Digi stamps to create this card. These are BRAND new and being released TODAY!





I created the easel card using the SVG Cutting Files Center Step Curved cut file. WOW...These files make creating cards like this SO SUPER SIMPLE! It's all ready to go, you just cut them out!

I colored the Traditional Snowman image using Copic markers and added some Snow White Flower Soft for the snow. I added some Christmas Tree stickers that I had in my stash to the sides and added a bow to the bottom layer. I made the sentiment tag using SVG Cutting Files Bracket Card and stamped the sentiment. I used My Craft Spot's Joy To The World stamp set for the sentiment and heat embossed it in white. To finish I added some Glitter stickles to the snow line and around the sentiment frame. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gigi- as always your projects amaze me. So cute! You always do such a great job coloring with your copics. How did you learn to use them? I'm having a hard time with mine. Thanks for your inspiring cards.- sarah

Migdalia said...

OMG!! The coloring is Fabulous! the image is ADORABLE!!!
Love this card!!! AMAZING!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job!!! :)