Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fireman Birthday Card






Hello everyone! My nephews 2nd birthday is coming up and this is the card that I made for him. I also bought him his 1st remote control fire truck, so this card will match perfectly with his gift!

I made this card using the Fire Fighter Kevin file from SVG Cutting Files. Isn't he ADORABLE?!?! This is such a FUN file!
Fire Fighter Kevin

I created the card base in my Cameo using the fire truck from the file. I outlined it and welded the shape to create my card and then cut all the remaining pieces. I added a #2 to the center of the truck for his birthday number and added Glossy Accents to the lights. I cut the boy from the file also and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent face stamp. I added him to the front of the truck with pop dots and stamped the birthday sentiments, inside and out, using Peachy Keen's With A Cherry On Top set.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great night! 
ALSO, If you haven't already seen, there is a SUPER FUN HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP starting Saturday with TONS of prizes so I hope you will come back and check out what I created!


6 comments:

janner said...

It's adorable! I wish I had a cameo to use these files or cutting software or whatever it takes. You showcase them beautifully.

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cutie. hugs

Pam said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, GiGi, this is one of the most adorable boy cards I have ever seen!! You did such a fabulous job and I love all the doodleing that you add, it really enhances your creations :)

~Tammy~ said...

Eek! This is totally giddy adorable! Love it!

Rosie said...

omg this card is sooo cute