Thursday, October 3, 2013

If The Broom Fits, Fly It

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at My Craft Spot and I have a fun card to share with you. I used My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greeting Stamp set  on this card. These stamp are SO FUN for your Halloween projects. The sentiments are so cool!




I created the card base and cut it out with my Cameo. I also cut out a circle for the moon and did some inking on it. 
That adorable witch is a digi stamp from Digi My World from a file called Eye Of Newt. I colored her with Copic markers and added a ribbon to her hat. I also added some stickles to her hat and hair. I mounted her on pop dots on top of the moon. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greetings stamp set and added a bow with some Traditional Black Licorice Twine
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day! 

6 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable Gigi!!!! LOVE that cute image and great card shape!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Melissa said...

Love the shape of your card.. and that adorable witch goes perfect with the sentiment. :)

Karen said...

you little witch is just too adorble!

Creative M said...

Just DARLING!!! She is adorable!!
AWESOME job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cindy said...

Your little witch is just TOO CUTE, SUPER job with your coloring!!!:)