Thursday, October 6, 2011

Too Cute To Spook!



Hello everyone! I did this card to enter into My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge and Fantabulous Cricut's challenge. My Crafts Spots challenge this week is "Too Cute To Spook" and Fantabulous Cricut's is Pumpkin Time.
I cut everything from Paper Doll Dress Up using my Gypsy to size everything. I cut the cat and inked around the edges and added highlights with a white pen. The pumpkin I inked, used white and black pen to highlight and trimmed off the top. I also cut out the mouth and eyes with an xact-o knife and added a white tooth...isn't it cute? Hee Hee! For the top of the pumpkin on the top of the cats head, I used the hat from the pumpkin costume on page 68. For this cut and the pumpkin base I cut a layers for each color, so a total of 3 layers. I cut a 2.5 inch circle from George for the moon and embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Spots N Dots folder. To finish I used crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot and pleated it across the bottom layer and stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spots Happy Haunting set.
I just wanted to remind you of the Whimsical Wednesdays Blog Hop tomorrow night at 7 p.m. There will be lots of spooky fun things to see and some really great prizes too! Hope to see you there!!!

30 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...this is so ADORABLE! I love all your details, I wish I could out line like that!

Theresa said...

Love it! Really Really cute!

Heather said...

Very cute!! I love the cat's face and all your details are fantastic!

Melissa said...

Now this is just too cute!!

Joy said...

How adorable !!! Love that funny lil cat and love that he is inside of the pumpkin...too cute !! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Glora said...

This is super duper adorable! Awesome job on this! Your detail work is always perfect! Hugs- Glora

Shelly said...

Now this is TOO CUTE TO SPOOK! What a great job on those cuts! Adorable!
Shelly

Charlotte said...

GiGi, This are oh so cute!! I love the detail on the pumpkin. And that little cat has it all going on!

Robin said...

Your cards are always Awesome!! You always have so much detail on them this one is soo cute.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Amy said...

This is too stinkin cute! I love that adorable kitty with the fun pumpkin! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute Gigi!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is just too CUTE!!! I love it :-)

Cricutjunkie said...

GiGi, Very creative. I love all the possibilities you can acheive with the gypsy. TFS Traci

Banner Market said...

Super cute Gigi. Love how you bring things together. Absolutely adorable!
Your so talented and creative, thanks for sharng :)

Pat N. said...

OMG Gigi! This is so super cute! Love all the embellishments you did on it. Terrific job!-Pat N.

Georgiana said...

Way too cute...definitely not spooky.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Indy's Designs said...

What a darling card! Reminds me of my black cat, Peevey!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorabe, Gigi! the doodled details you've added are FABULOUS! xxD

Sarah said...

Love all of the details and the tooth on the pumpkin is killing me...sooo funny! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! These are simply adorable! Love all of them :O)
http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com
lgast24 at gmail dot com

Bamabel said...

This is the cutest! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

The Archiving Angel said...

Wow, these are fabulous@

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGosh, this is sooo stinkin' cute!!!
New to your blog & I'm lovin' it!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Carol's Creations said...

This is adorable!!! I will have to lift this!!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the cute little cats face!! Wow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

My Lil' Bits said...

Omgosh!! This is just too cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

Lisa

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is way past cute.. you did a FABULOUS job on this..

girlia said...

GiGi this is adorable. Congrats on making top 3

Unknown said...

OMG Gigi, this card is adorable!! I can't get enough of that kitty. I have been back here so many times because I can't leave comments so I keep trying. I was wowed the second I saw this:) Hugs!

Purrbal said...

OMGoodness that is super cute! I may have to borrow your idea and try to duplicate it. :) Great designs. LIKE LIKE LIKE!