Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hoo-Ray!


Hello everyone! Here is the card that I made for M.A.G. Challenge By The Page and Tacky Tuesday's challenge. For MAG you are only to use Create A Critter pg.25 for your Cricut cuts and for Tacky Tuesday's the challenge is to use an owl cut and the word "hoo".
Before I get into my card I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the wonderful ladies at MAG. I won last month's prize which was the Mini Monsters cart! So THANKS GIRLS! I can't wait to play with my new cartridge! O.K. on to my card.
I cut the owl from Create A Critter at 3 inches and inked around the edges.  The background was embossed with Mesh Texture folder and I inked over it with distress ink. I stamped the sentiment and punched it and the scallop oval with Fiskars punches. To finish I added a ribbon and bow. I hope you all are having a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

. said...

Great card! Love the colors.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

Jovan said...

This card is just so super cute! I love the colors!

Adrian said...

U did a great job, Gigi! Thanks for playing @ MAG!

katieo said...

Super cute. Il love the embossing and inking. Thanks for playing at MAG

Melissa said...

Another amazing creation, great job, thanks for joining Mag!

- said...

Love your card!! Your owl is adorable and I love the mesh background.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

girlia said...

As always GiGi amazing!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute owl... congrats on winning the Mini Monsters cart..

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Love this card and the colors chosen. Thanks for joining us at MAG. Smooches... Felicia