Monday, October 24, 2011

LFIF Windy Challenge





Hello everyone! Here is a fun card that I made to enter into Peachy Keen's LFIF Windy challenge. When I think of skiing, I think of the wind in my face. That is what I used for my inspiration for my card.
I cut the skiing bunny from Winter Frolic and stamped the face with a PK face stamp. The snow hill I cut by hand and stamped the sentiment. I also did some inking around all of the cuts and added a faux stitched line around the card. I punched some snowflakes and circles for the snow and added Stickles to the circle snow pieces.
I hope you all are having a great day and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...I LOVE this card!

Sherry said...

Your card is absolutely adorable. I love the pinks and blues together. You did a great job.
Sherry

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Ho Gigi!

This is such a cute card!!!! Makes me ready for ski season!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Glora said...

Gigi this is SO flippin' ADORABLE! Awesome job on this challenge. I love your take on it! I'm still trying to come up with something - LOL! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Gigi,you card is sooo ADORABLE!FANTASTIC job,I LOVE the PK face and that sweet bunny,TOO CUTE!Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

This makes me just smile:) It is SO ADORABLE!!! Fantastic Gigi!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love bunnies :)

Kim said...

your bunny is so sweet! love the colors you used

Joanna said...

aww this is adorable!! it makes me wish for winter and snow! :) great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF, good luck!

Cassandra said...

Wow! I love this too! What great inspiration from you today. You rock!


Cassandra