Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 31st




Hello everyone! I have another Halloween card for you today. I just LOVE how this card turned out! I am pretty new to digital stamps and coloring, so this card made me very happy.
The witch digi came from Bugaboo stamps. They have some of the CUTEST digis! I masked off the digi and  stamped the ghost which is from Peachy Keens Halloween Mini set. By masking it, the ghost looks like its in the background. I colored all the images with a combination of Copics and colored pencils. I tore the edges of the white mat and inked all the edges on all the mats and tag with black ink.  I stamped the tag with a sentiment stamp from My Craft Spot's Happy Haunting set and added a spider that was cut at 1 inch from Doodlecharms on a pop dot and a piece of fiber.
I am going to enter this into the Peachy Keen sketch challenge and Getting Cricky's Simple Sunday challenge. SS's challenge is to use the colors Orange, Black and one other color...I chose white.
Have a great day and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Such an adorable card! Your digi is super cute. Great coloring and I love the touch of fibers added:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Fabulous little halloween card. Love that digi.
Candy
candyscraftcornerblogspot.com

Lisa B said...

Gigi that is what we call my daughter! Her name is Gianna but she has so many nicknames she is gonna have a hard time knowing which one is really her name!

I love how you incorporated the stamps together. I adore your card. It is a perfect Halloween stamp. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Good luck with the challenge!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, GiGi!! That stamp is so adorable it makes me smile!! Your coloring is so fabulous and I love the fibers you used! What a great Halloween card!! Thanks so much for linking up with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM
indymermaid.blogspot.com

The Craftin Mama said...

Great coloring job on this card and the image is sooo cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net

DoBea A. said...

I love this! What great stamps to mix together and the perfect paper too!!!

Joanna said...

soo darn cute!! thanks for playing along at PKS! :)

VICTORIA said...

What cute and fun looking card. You did a great job on it. Love the images. :)

Lorie said...

Love the way you used the trim on your CAH-UTE card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Cassandra said...

I just LOVE your creations! This is so cute. Love the ghost...it toally looks like it's floating in the background. Nice job :)

Cassandra

Kathy said...

This is so darn cute, you always do such great work. Thanks for sharing and good luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Very Cute card! I love the digi you used! But I really like the spider webbing!! Great job!

Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

How adorable! I love Bugaboo too. Thanks for joining us in our Simple Sunday Challenge.
:) Janis, GCDT Member
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com