Monday, October 31, 2011

CTO Challenge #37


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Celebrate The Occasion! This week the challenge is FALL and it must include a PUMPKIN.
I cut the pumpkin from Smiley Cards at 3 inches. I always forget about this cart and I just LOVE this pumpkin! I inked all the edges and added a punched leaf to his stem. I stamped the sentiment which is from My Craft Spots Happy Fall set and added a punched leaf to that also. To finish I tied some crinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique.
I hope you all will play along this week and I can't wait to see what you will create! Don't forget to go check out what the rest of the DT has come up with for inspiration at CTO.  Have a great day and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Really cute pumpkin card- love the paper and crinkle ribbon :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Gigi, this pumpkin is adorable! I forget to use that cart-adorable cut! Love the 2 colors of crinkle ribbon together-looks fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pink & Paper said...

This is really cute! I used this pumkin for some halloween stuff, but never thought of it for fall-ish cards. Lovely!

Cheryl
www.pinkandpaper.com

Jenni said...

Gigi, that pumpkin is way too cute and adorable! Super job on your project this week!
Hugs, Jenni- DT
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

girlia said...

this is too cute. I love the DP you used for the pumpkin. Awesome job

Laurie said...

Hi Gigi!
This pumpkin is so cute!! I forget about this cart too, thanks for reminding me!! I love the use of the punch and pattern paper!
Laurie DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Really cute card Gigi.Love the cut you used.
Jayne x

DIANA L. said...

Your pumpkin is so cute it makes me smile nice colors for fall.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very cute, love your DP with your wonderful Fall colors :)

Trail of Treasures said...

Such a fun little pumpkin! Love it!!

Hugs,
Tracey

CraftyJAR said...

I love this card. The pumpkin is so cute, makes me smile :-)
Judy