Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing's March Release Day 1- Lorelei














Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's March Release!
Do you like to party and celebrate? If so, then this release is designed for you!



Lorelei will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Lorelei



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Lorelei onto a mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die and colored her with Copic markers.
I added a tab to the side cut with the Label Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Candies 2 stamp set.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2, matted it, and added a Doodlebug Sprinkle to the side.

I hope you enjoyed our March release!

 Have a great day!