Thursday, March 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 4- Spring Cleaning Happy Planner Spread

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

I created these pages for my Classic Happy Planner using these new stamp sets!








I started these pages by creating my own stickers.
I stamped the images onto Avery Sticker Paper, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out by hand. I used both the Cleaning Icons and Kawaii Cleaning stamp sets for the images.
I used the larger images to decorate the days of the planner along with some MAMBI stickers.
I used the Cleaning Icon Stamp set to add in the habit trackers, the Spring Cleaning for the cleaning words, and the Conquer The Laundry for the sentiments.
I also created a Spring Cleaning insert by stamping the list into a sheet of MAMBI Note Paper using the Cleaning Icons stamp set and Journal Calendar  stamp set for the names of the days.



Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm not a planner, but after seeing this I might try it!! This is so cool! Love it!❤️

Sarah said...

Oh goodness me... I think I must make my own stickers---these are AWESOME!

Tina H said...

Fabulous layout!

Michelle said...

this is perfect !!! love how you did all this !!! ♥