Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Doodlebug Spring Things Classic Happy Planner Spread

Hi everyone! I have another Planner Post to share!
This week I used the Doodlebug Spring Things line to create the pages in my Classic Happy Planner.
I am just LOVING the cuteness of this line of products and thought it would be perfect for the first week of Spring!








Doesn't this spread just make you HAPPY? I LOVE how this came out!
I used the following items in the Doodlebug Spring Things line to create this spread:
Icon Stickers
Springtime Sun and Baby Bugs Washi
6X6 Paper Pad
The page flags and habit trackers are from the MAMBI Watercolor sticker book and I created the 1st Day Of Spring sign with the MAMBI Alphabet sticker book.

I hope you all liked the weekly spread in my Classic Happy Planner and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!