Friday, March 17, 2017

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 5- Morning of Release- April Showers Seed Packet

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our March Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are




Monday- Be A Peacock 
Tuesday- Rainbows Appear
Wednesday- Fairy Sparkle 
Thursday- Spring Cleaning Planner Spread

No automatic alt text available.

For our Freebie of the Month !
No automatic alt text available.

I made this seed packet holder for today using this month's freebie.





















I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Seed Packet file and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped and colored the May Flowers Freebie stamp with Copic Markers and cut it out.
I added it to the front of the seed packet and added a decorative brad for the closure.
To finish, I added a packet of seeds to the inside.



I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is great-- love the idea of a seed packet and your coloring rocks!

Tina H said...

Such a great idea! This is so cute!

Michelle said...

such a cute gift ! perfect for that gardener !