Monday, March 6, 2017

Fox Mini Happy Planner Weekly Pages

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post!
This week I used another sticker deco set from JLynnPaperCo. in my Mini Happy Planner.
I am just LOVING this size and cuteness of these stickers!























I started by using some washi tape in matching colors and adding it to the days.
I used a sticky note pad sheet I found at the Target Dollar Spot an cut the bigger ones down for the sentiments.
I also used a Recollections washi sticker book for the floral washi strips and a MAMBI sticker book for the Weekend banner. I used a heart deco sticker to cover up the heart on the MAMBI one.
To finish, I added in all those adorable fox's, flowers, and hearts from JLynnPaperCo.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: