Saturday, March 4, 2017

NEW Paper Clip Planet Love Puppy Happy Planner Spread

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share my spread in my Classic Happy Planner for next week. I got some really cute new stuff from Paper Clip Planet and I wanted to share with you!
AND....there are printables that match these super cute new stickers and paper clip!






I started by using the Love Puppy Downloadable Printable from Paper Clip Planet and used my Cameo to print and cut onto sticker paper. I just LOVE that all of these elements match!!! And how stinken cute is the color scheme?!?!
I used a couple header stickers that matched the colors and of course those SUPER CUTE Love Puppy Stickers to decorate the boxes.
I added a couple more sentiment stickers from a book I picked up at the Target Dollar Spot and added the Love Puppy Paper Clip to mark the page.
BTW, I am in LOVE with these paper clips and pencil toppers! They are such nice quality!

I hope you all liked my spread for next week and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: