Sunday, October 7, 2018

Spider Venom

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is Sketch Challenge.




I made this treat topper for my challenge project.

























I started this project with a store bought coffin filled with Goop and added it to a 3 X 8 Inch Clear Bag.
I cut the topper and layers using the Ric Rac Topper Die and glued the topper onto the bag. I cut the web cut with the Halloween Dies and the banner using the Mini Tag Dies 3.
I stamped and paper pieced the spider and heat embossed the sentiment from the Spidey Senses stamp set.



I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!





Have a great day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

such a cute way to package a treat. great take on the challenge!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

I love that you created a treat tag! I'll have to pull out this stamp set; my daughter would love this tucked in her lunchbox. :) (She was a black widow spider for Halloween last year.)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is awesome!!