Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Peachy Keen October Release Day 2

We are so excited to share the Peachy Keen October 2018 release with you! The new stamps and dies are now available for individual purchase. Our new polar pals are going to make your winter papercrafting projects pop! Be sure to share your creations with us on Facebook in our group The Peachy Place. Tag us @PeachyKeenStamps on Instagram and use #PeachyKeenStamps ðŸ™‚ We can't wait to see what YOU make!

***Use code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10% off the purchace of items from the new release!***

Today I am sharing another card I made with the NEW Peachy Keen stamps and matching dies!



For this card, I decided to do more of a winter theme.
I stamped the polar bear and added his hat, coloring them with Copic markers.
I also stamped the iceberg and present, cutting a slit in his am to tuck the present under.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and added some twine with a snowflake brad.

I hope you liked my card for today! 
Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out all the new stamps and matching dies!

***Use code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10% off the purchace of items from the new release!***


Have a great day!