Friday, October 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 5- Coffee Chocolate Bar Slider

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are
























Monday- Dog Gift Box
Tuesday- Christmas Treat Holders
Wednesday- Santa Coffee Paper Bag
Thursday- Cactus Mints

Freebie
No automatic alt text available.

I made this Coffee Chocolate Bar Slider for today













I started this project with a Coffee flavored chocolate bar and created a slider for it using THIS TUTORIAL.
I stamped and colored the Santa coffee image from the Santa Latte Freebie onto a mat cut with the Gable Box Die, paper piecing the cup.
I stamped and colored the holly from the Hoppy Holidays stamp set and glued them onto the mat.
I added a band of black around the bar holder and attached the mat to the center.
To finish, I added a cut at the top cut with the Coffee Banner Dies and another stamped image of the holly.

hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.