Friday, October 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom October Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's October 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from CINDY you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I made this Gingerbread treat box for my project




I started this project with the NEW Handled Gift Box Die and cut it out along with the front mat.
I stamped and paper pieced the Gingerbread man from the Gingerbread Wishes stamp set and I used the Be A Pineapple stamp set for his face.
I added a row of gingerbread men to the back cut with the Christmas Banner Dies and pop dotted the ginger onto the box.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using the NEW Sweets Of The Season stamp set onto a tag cut with the Luggage Tag Die.
I colored in the cake with Copic markers and used a white gel pen for the stitch lines.
To finish, I attached the tag using a decorative brad and filled the box with chocolate.




Regular Price for the Release Package is $145.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 10/14, 11:59pm pst.

SANTA LATTE

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is TINA



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Marcia(October Guest Designer)

16 comments:

antdoda said...

This is so adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is the cutest!!! LOVE!

Daydreaming to Create said...

Wow, so adorable!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a cute gingerbread man! I love the sentiment too!

Tami B said...

I just scrolled back thru your sneaks for this past week and they are all so very cute and very pin-worthy!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this darling treat box! Awesome new die!

~amy~ said...

Oh how CUTE! Love the box in plaid and the added gingerbread is adorable.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the gift box! Your projects are always so wonderful!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Adorable!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Adorable!! I love that gingerbread guy!!

Dana M said...

Super sweet and festive gift tote! Lovely mix of patterned paper and adorable design.

Cathy said...

how sweet, love the gingerbread man

Sue D said...

So cute. I like your choice of papers.

Michelle said...

this is so stinkin cute !!! love how you did the little gingerbread man !

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! I love so much how you used these new products!!! Thanks for sharing your adorable idea for this super cute Xmas project!!!

Cindy Holmes said...

Adorable gift box with handles! I am really loving the different pattern paper that you used for it! And that Gingerbread Man is just precious! I also love the strand of the little ones across it too! And that tag is gorgeous!