Monday, October 15, 2018

Peachy Keen October Release Day 1

We are so excited to share the Peachy Keen October 2018 release with you! The new stamps and dies are now available for individual purchase. Our new polar pals are going to make your winter papercrafting projects pop! Be sure to share your creations with us on Facebook in our group The Peachy Place. Tag us @PeachyKeenStamps on Instagram and use #PeachyKeenStamps ðŸ™‚ We can't wait to see what YOU make!

***Use code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10% off the purchace of items from the new release!***

Here are a couple of cards I made using the NEW Peachy Keen stamps!!! These new images are perfect not only for the holidays but for winter as well.



For the first card I used the Polar Bear fishing on his iceberg and the Penguin with his bucket of fish.
I used the "fish" sentiment, as I thought it couldn't be more perfect.




For my second card, I used the adorable lil penguins!
I added in a snowflake die and some gum drop die cuts to finish off the candy theme.

I hope you liked my cards for today! I will be back tomorrow with another fun card to share.
Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out all the new stamps and matching dies!

***Use code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10% off the purchase of items from the new release!***

Have a great day!



1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Holy smokes..these are adorable Gigi! I love the adorable critters and the papers are so festive! Absolutely adorable!!!
Sherrie K