Friday, August 24, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing Camping Themed Blog Hop




Summer is at it's close now, and the kiddos will be heading back to school soon (if they haven't started already!)
We wanted to end the summer with our fun and fantastic CAMPING Theme set!


This very special Theme Hop has 5 new stamps, 2 die sets and 1 (36) piece die cut set!



  

Stamp Club members get a 20% discount on the BUNDLE!!


Here are the cards I created for today




For my first card I made a fun adventure card and framed it using the super cool NEW Twig Frame Builder Die.

I used the following products:
Camping 4- Girl
Camping 2- Sentiment
Mountain Tops Metal Die- water layer
Camping Out Decorative Die Cuts- Bear Paw, Canoe, and Map
Twig Frame Builder Die 



For my second card I made a Happy Camper card. I couldn't resist that fun camper!

I used the following products:
Camping 5- Boy
Camping 2- Sentiment
Camping 3- Fire
Mountain Tops Metal Die
Camping Out Decorative Die Cuts- Tree and Camper


All Items are in the store TODAY 
Please visit the following DT members blogs to see the AMAZING creations they have made! THANK YOU!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Blog Line Up
StampAnniething
Candace
Cindy
Eunji
Gigi <<< HERE
NEXT>>> Melissa
Nicole
Stacey
Stephen
Tina
Jessie
Michelle H
Michelle C
Meg
Rachel (Guest)
Rosie (Guest)


I hope you enjoyed our projects for the release and its inspired you to do some CAMPING themed items!!

2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Love the cards and the super cool twig border! Thanks for sharing

Melissa said...

Loves these!