Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 5- Take 2 And Call Me In The Morning

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 1 more stamp set and the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Get Well Fox Treats
Tuesday- Cone Of Shame Treat Box
Wednesday- Lavender Tea Gift Bag
Thursday- Nurse Treat Box 

No automatic alt text available.

Freebie
No automatic alt text available.

I made this candy treat for today






















I started this project with the Layered Frame And Journal Die to cut out the back layer.
I cut the clipboard tabs from the NEW Medical Dies and stapled it to a mat cut with the Gable Box Die.
I stamped the image from the NEW Patient Survival Kit and colored it in with Copic Markers.
To finish, I added a 3 X 4 in Clear Bag filled with Mike and Ike to the center and stapled it all together.

I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

All your projects this week were awesome! Today's treat is way cute!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Adorable!!