Thursday, August 9, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 4- Thank You For Your Excellent Care

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

Image may contain: text

I made this candy holder for today





















I started this project with the Candy Caddy Die and cut it out.
I stamped and colored the girl from the Enchanted stamp set and gave her a nurse's hat that I stamped from the NEW Kawaii Medicine.
I added the stethoscope from the Kawaii Medicine and stamped the sentiment onto the front of the box from the NEW Bedside Manner stamp set.
I used the Candy Wrap Dies to cut the wrappers for the candy and added tags cut with the NEW Medical Dies and stamped with the Kawaii Medicine stamp set.
To finish, I used a heart brad to secure the box closed.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

this is soooo stinking cute !!!! ♥

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute! Awesome job!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... This is so cute and sweet! LOVE it!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so amazing!! Absolutely adorable!!