Sunday, August 5, 2018

Scratch Off Another Year

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "Monochromatic Color Theme".

I made this card for my challenge project.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies, using pattern paper from the Doodlebug Kitten Smitten paper pad.
I cut the center mat using the Good Bag Die and framed it with an edge cut with the School Dies,
stamping the design in the center using the Paint Splatters 2 stamp set.
 I stamped the sentiment and kitty from the Mew Did It stamp set and paper pieced the kitty, adding him on pop dots.


I hope you all liked my card for today and will play along in the challenge!



Have a great day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute ! love the newspaper print and the black and white

Scrapper69 said...

You always make the cutest cards! This is ADORABLE!! Love it!

Theresa

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable