Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Squaredy Cats

Hello everyone! I have a couple of Squaredy Cat cards to share with you today. I just love these guys! There is something for everyone, that's for sure. 

For the first one, I used New Mexico.



Don't you just love his fun eyes! He's a little alien.
I started with the SVG Cutting Files Trapezoid Card Base and added the NM Squaredy Cat. I used a gray marker to outline him and a white pen for the accents.
I hand cut the sentiment bubble from decorative paper and stamped the sentiment from the Peachy Keen February 2013 SOTM set.






For the second card I used Oregon. She's got a fun Davy Crocket hat and umbrella.
I made this one into a shaped card in my Silhouette Designers Edition. I added some outlining with markers and used a white gel pen for the whiskers.
I stamped the sentiment right onto his hat using the Jaded Blossom Happy Summer stamp set. 

I hope you liked my cards and thanks for visiting. 
Make sure to check out all the amazingly cute Squaredy Cats at SVG Cutting Files.
Have a great day!

Also, just a reminder that the Back To School Challenge is still going on at SVG Cutting Files! Come play along for a chance at a gift certificate! You can find all the details HERE

7 comments:

donnabischof said...

All of these cats are too cute. Love both of yours.

DIANA L. said...

So totally awesome Gigi- Love you squaredy cat. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



kubra hussain said...

these cats are so cute!!! Cant wait to get my Silhouette so I can play/craft with all these wonderful files..

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too darn cute!!!

sarah said...

OMW!!! these are just to cute..TFS!!

Charity Chamberlain said...

So adorable!

Kate said...

Definitely super cool kitty's.